OWG met on 2017-12-11 and discussed:
- Disk space on katla. (Done - see #185)
- Disk space for the rendering database on scorch.
- Whether to continue providing sarel for gosmore.
- Provo tile caches (nadder-01/nadder-02) which have been down for several months.
- 2018 Budget.
- Imperial College data centre shut down.
- We’re stuck on PG 9.5.
- Ceph cluster.
Add SOTM chooser repository to Github
The page allowing people to choose which SOTM site to visit was only hosted on OSM’s internal git server. Now it is hosted on Github as well, which makes it more discoverable and easier to submit PRs against. See #186.